Here we go again

Grassman

Reefing newb
I got a tank owner worst nightmare lastnight before I headed to bed. I went down to look for the starfish since Kim & I couldn't find him, and I saw this on the side of my stand.
227-Leak1.jpg

Oh yeah. A leak. Might as well add this to my list of things that can go worng with this damn build. I have a feeling I'm not suppose to have a saltwater tank. I've had freshwater for over 20 years and never had a problem with any tanks I've built or as many problems as I've had with this tank. I posted everything for sale on kijiji today. If it sell by tuesday then I'm done. If not then I'll order a 55 pre drilled and start all over again. Here's more pics of it.

228-Leak2.jpg

230-Leak3.jpg

229-Leak3.jpg

Oh look, here's my fish, inverts, corals and rocks. Don't they look nice?
231-Totes1.jpg

232-Totes2.jpg

Man, i hate to loose ya!, that fawking sucks!!! Be glad u caught it when you did tho,could have been an epic disaster! Keep your head up and order that 55g!

when i was building my 56 gal saltwater tank i shatered the glass on the fist sump i got and broke a brand new reef octa nw 110 skimmer b4 the tank was even running. i say order the new tank you already got everything you need for the tank dont give up just yet

Definitely take a few days to make your decision, we have all had huge set backs in this hobby. But, there is just far too much enjoyment in it for us to quit.

Thanks for all your support.

Well, I tossed and turned most of the night last night thinking on what I was going to do. Kim asked me this morning what I was going to do, and I told her sell everything cause I've had enough. She asked me how much a new tank would be and I told her $200 pre drilled. She told me to order one. So I called everyone I knew and only one place could get me one this week. Big Als, only problem is they want a 50% deposit. I have no credit card. :grumble: Seems this neat new debit visa I have only works on visa purchases from the states and doesn't act as a visa in Canada. :grumble: Now to ask Kim to ask her Mom if I can use hers. So look out...Grassman is gonna be back in the game. I feel better about it today too.

I posted my stuff of kijiji for $900 firm. Had a guy offer me $500 for it. Didn't waste my time replying back to him.

Every-time i try to post my ad on kijiji it doesn't work?!?! Says it has been posted but never does. It annoys me so much!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to sell two things lately, with no avail!! ARGHHHHH

Every-time i try to post my ad on kijiji it doesn't work?!?! Says it has been posted but never does. It annoys me so much!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to sell two things lately, with no avail!! ARGHHHHH

I've posted lots of stuff but nothing ever sold. Unless you count the dresser I was giving away. Had a mailbox full the next day of when can I pick it up's. LOL!

Sweet Geezus!! My tanks will be in either tomorrow or Thursday!! Here's hoping we get the last 5 windows in tomorrow so I can have the rest of the week off and get everything put back together and the basement cleaned up before Kim gets home Friday!!

So.... is it here? :D

No! :grumble: They told me to call them at 10am on Friday since they didn't know for 100% if it was coming in or not. I'm gonna be pissed if it doesn't since they told me for sure it would be. If I order it else where they won't give me a refund just an instoe credit and like hell I'm buying anything from BigAls. way too expensive!!

Back