Here's a pic of our Nano

jrork

Reefing newb
Well, we've got it bad. Started a couple of months ago and have had a ball. Ended up getting my daughter and her husband hooked too.

Here's a pic of ours. We have no fish and would like to get something very small. What I'm thinking about is something similar to the lil neon tetras that we had in a fresh water tank years ago. Is there anything like that for the salt water side of life?

Thanks everybody

IMG_7544.jpg

Tank looks great, exspecially for two months old. Like reeffreak said the neon goby are great for smaller tanks I think they only get 2" another fish you might look at is the cardinal fish there recomended for atleast 10 gal tanks if I remember right.

you can also get a pair of purple jawfish. they are really cool and make lots of visits into the open. Good Luck. Do lots of research on the fish you are thinking of putting into your tank.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Thanks everyone. I checked those out that you folks mentioned and I'm thinking that's exactly what we're looking for.

Our tank is only a 14 gallon tank so we cant put much in there but if fits perfectly for our bedroom.

Thanks again.......John

Back