Heres mine after 13 plus years..

Thanks,I bought a rock over 10 years ago,that had about 6 lil mushrooms on it,thats the end result after all those years....:shock:
I work ALOT ,so I cannot have to many things going on with it,that may require alot of time.Its nice to come home and drop a piece of frozen fish food in the back and consider that my maintenence....:mrgreen: Joe

Yes ,thats his home,theres a yellow tang,Dragonet,wrass,you can see him on the far right of picture,black fin blenny.Theres also a big strawberry crab I see once in a while,some of those little blue legged reef crabs(which are huge now!)I have something in there now that I need help with.There very small,but big enough to see on the glass,and on my Blue mushrooms.They are flesh in color,very flat,almost round in shape,they must move real slow.I thought my blue mushrooms had spots on them for the longest time,but I realized,Its these critters on them.I could try and take a picture of them,I just want to make sure there not harmfull.I have no idea were they came from,I dont add things to my tank anymore...no room!:grumble: Any Ideas with my cwappy description on what they are?
I am new to your forums,so in the "New person" section of forum,is a better description of my tank.Looks like theres good info here,I better get to reading!

Last edited:
If you upload your pics to photobucket.com and click on the IMG code, it will autocopy then paste it into your posts the pic will appear on your post. If you are putting several into one post keep a blank line between them or they will appear horizontally instead of vertically.

animals001.jpg

2 right in front of poylops on glass...
animals002.jpg

the blue mushroom has spots,but those are animals..what are they? lower picture shows 2 on the glass...?
animals003.jpg

Clownfish does that,cleans out area around her "home".I have no real current in the tank,it comes out from sump pump,shoots straight down behind rocks(keeps me from having staginat water back there) and slowly works it way to over flow back to the sump.My stand is home built,made with big doors for easy access to sump,Problem is now..I never go there much,I just put my Add water in that.I know I should be ashamed of myself,compared to alot of other peoples pictures of there setups I have been looking at.I really need to dress mine up some more.I cant put anything on sides of aquarium...My son has 2 cats and there just looking for a way to get up on top of my tank.If they ever do....He will need new cats!:shock:

Last edited:
Back