here's your first look....

Good to hear your temp is stable with the new halide.You might even wont try lowering another inch and see what happens.

I Do Have Links Left To Do That, I'm Not Sure Yet. I Am Going To Build A Taller Surround To Keep More Light In The Tank.

So, My Temp As Been Pretty Stable With The New Light. Staying At 77.4 When The Light Is Off And 78.4 With Them On. I Went Ahead And Lowered The Fixture About Another Inch And The Temp Didn't Fluctuate Like I Thought It Would. The Fixture Is Now About 8 Inches Off The Top Off The Water And Looking Much Better As Far As Light Loss. No Bad Algea As Of Yet And It Seems That I Do Have Some Coraline Starting From The Lr I Purchased. I Run The Light From 4:30pm To 9:00pm. When Should I Start Tp Increase The Time????
I Was Thinking Of Adding Another Hour To It Starting In April. And An Half Hour Every 2 Weeks From Then.. Would That Be A Good Plan Until I Hit The 12 Hour Mark ????

I dont think it would hurt anything to go a head and add an hour.Then I'd add a 1/2 hour every week instead of every other.

There's really no need to since you don't have any corals.Once you add softies maybe do 6-8hrs.,LPS corals 8-10hrs.,SPS and clams a full 12 hrs.For right now its just cutting back bulb life.

Back