hes gunna get himself killed

I think you're going to have to take one or the other out. The clam isn't going to do well if the clown won't leave it alone.

Is it just me or was anyone else disappointed that the Clam didn't kill the Clown? After all the title was "Fish Gunna Die" It was very anti climatic, that's all. :mrgreen:

Haha trust, clowns are stupid little things!

I do love how the mandarin returned with the clown to watch his misadventure :D

You just wait for the sequel then, the mandarin will appear after he has been eaten to give him the 'i told you so' look

He was giving him the "Dude, do you think that's a good idea?" look.

then after that he was turned around and was like "This is going to be real disgusting looking if he gets killed. I can't watch, I just cant watch!!!!!!!!:shock: ...But I want to...:frustrat::frustrat:"

so i have a feeling today im going to take my clam to my lfs and see how much i can get for him.. theres a1.5 inch maxima that i have my eye on that i might replace this one with... THE CLOWN CANT HOST A CLAM THAT SMALL!! haha its honestly the smallest clam ive ever seen.

I would avoid buying a clam that small. Their survival rate is pretty poor when they are tiny like that. Plus, if the clown tries to host it, it will probably kill it!

:( balls hah i love my clam... my dad bought him for me....

ive been scaring the clown away everytime he goes close and now the clams all open :(
think its possible to train the clown off of him? haha its only a few weeks until i can at least put the clown in the 55 so i can keep both.

Back