He's outta here

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
So I've given it a lot of thought over the past few days, and I've decided that Kobayashi, the snowflake eel has got to go. I gave my husband the option of either setting up another tank for him or taking him to the LFS. He picked the LFS (it's his fish). It seems like anytime one of our fish displays any kind of weakness (the leopard wrasse with the worms, anything that sleeps out in the open) he goes after. Luckily, all the fish we added before him are super healthy... however most of the things we've tried to add after him aren't so lucky. So I'm going to try to catch him today (which really shouldn't be too hard, he a pig).

DSC_0210.jpg

Say goodbye!

Where you taking him to? I think im going to stop by reef and pond to look for 6 line. I know they are a dime a dozen, but i really like these wrasses

I always hated eels. i would catch them and they would mess up my line. And they look like a snake. so laters Mr. EEL

HA! I'm taking him to Reef n Pond (if I can get them to answer their phone).
Have you been to Todd's? (On Hampden & Parker) I was in there a week ago, they had a couple.

And I know it's not his fault. I researched before I bought (including asking the forum). I'm just tired of worrying about anything new I put in the tank. He's going back to the store... it's not like I'm putting him to sleep.

I already called them this morning and they are having major phone issues, i could hardly hear the guy on the other end.

And im sure he will find a new nice home soon, they are popular!

I really wanted to get one the ribbon eels, but the i released i couldnt have any other fish with them and i would need a lid. I still love the ribbon eels, i would love to have a tank just for them one day.

Hmm,well now hopefully your tank will be more peaceful for new comers, good luck on snagging him.....your giving me an idea too,,,,,,time to go fishing for humu,,maybe,just maybe

:lol:....awesome ,,congrats..
maybe get a gold heart trigger now:wink:

I know, right? Soo pretty!!

I was slightly unimpressed with the selection at the store today. But they were getting their shipment right when I got there...
I got a fuzzy shroom and a head of hammer. I still have some credit. I feel like a world of possibilities have been opened now that he's gone.

And Mt Fuji = AWESOME!

Back