Hey little doggy!

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Every so often I get to shoot a home (for an architect or real estate agent) and if the homeowner has dogs, I like to try and get a shot or two of them while I'm there. Even though the homeowner is usually not the one paying me, it still works out to be a value-added sort of thing. Usually the homeowners are pretty excited especially when they weren't expecting that. Plus I absolutely love dogs and I enjoy those shots more than the ones I'm supposed to be taking. ;)

So i thought you might enjoy seeing a few recent ones. First is a basset hound from a pretty wealthy family. Very regal, isn't he? :Cheers: They had two more but this guy was all i had time for. He was following us around and then next thing I know I turned around and he's chilling in his leather lounge chair.

The next three are two different bulldogs, Charlotte and Cracker. This was a friend of the family so i had a few extra minutes before we all went to dinner.

And finally a quick shot of my mom and dad's basset hound taken last night.

572492968_ptPDj-O-1.jpg

615439393_QFhfh-O.jpg

615439386_375Qj-O.jpg

615439378_Xis2j-O.jpg

615439401_9c3tF-XL.jpg

just when i go out and shoot some more photos today.... k9 included and was feeling good about them i had to stumble upon this thread. :(

Wonderful shots Dennis!

Great shots! I love dog photography

Makes me miss my Harley, :( I use to do basset hound rescue and had one for almost a year before he found a home.

do you mind sharing what you use for lighting? a particular kit/brand? I would like to try my hand at taking family photos of my boys. These pics are spectacular.

Back