hi, im ethan

rotary4life

Reefing newb
So, I have always had fish but they have always been freshwater fish. I have finally settled down and have a 75 gallon tank waiting to be used. I'm currently making a stand for it. If anyone could help me for the right equipment for it for the right lighting, just the right everything I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks rems I was actually just looking at your forum on the fire shrimp sorry to hear I didnt know there was a "fire shrimp" once I get started and ready for shrimp I am.going to choose from fire peppermint or the harlequin shrimp or the spider crab

Make sure you do your research on the critters you have, I'm not sure the spider crab is reef safe and harlequin shrimp only eat the pod feed of starfish.

I loved my peppermint shrimp I had. Didn't see them too often, I thought they were dead once because I didn't see them for a couple months in my 125g I had. Then they showed back up. I had an aptasia problem, I used all sorts of stuff to get rid of them, but little ones kept popping up. About a month after having the peps, never saw another one. I'd get them again for sure.

They are also pretty secretive, they won't be out much, plus in a 75 there will be lots of places to hide. You should check out the coral beauty and flame angel dwarf angels though, they have tons of color and are very out and about fish.

Back