HI! new to forum and hobby

haha yea, non of us can see them. It did say that they needed to be approved by an admin before they would be posted though. I may just hyperlink to them.

biff, did you put a block on pics or something? c'mon flex you're administrator muscles and fix this so we can se some pics! :)

Welcome! Might I recommend an emerald crab to help fight off the algae. Mine does a great job and he doesn't bother the corals. Nice sebae anemone (rip to mine:bye2:)

Welcome! Might I recommend an emerald crab to help fight off the algae. Mine does a great job and he doesn't bother the corals. Nice sebae anemone (rip to mine:bye2:)
ooo yea, iv been wanting onebut at my LFS they are like 9.50. May pick one up soon though. And yea i love my seabay, my two black clowns hosted it right away.

Hey Bro and welcome... Where is Cali are you at? Nice tanks by the way...

Well originally from Southern California, near Malibu. I recently moved to central California to go to a UC here. Full time worker and student, its ruff hehe. I needed a hobby to calm me down, lol.

Oh and as a sidenote if anyone needs comp help and they dont know where to turn PM me. Im a full time computer tech majoring in computer science. =)

hey did you know that chocolate starfish are not reef safe and love to eat anemones, mushrooms, polyps and coraline? He will run out of food quickly in a 12 gallon.

Back