Hi there

purpledragonfly1970

Reefing newb
Ok so i am new to this group and suck at introducing my self but here goes ......I have been involved with aquatics for about 22 years, I have not had a saltwater tank since 1988 , so i once again consider myself a newbie because so much has changed. I got a 65 gal dropped on me by my Nephew in-law and decided to give it a shot. I had the tamk cycling for about 4 weeks and he decided to flush his tank and I ended up with all his fish stock, After getting through the new tank issues my take has leveled out and I added my first purchases yesterday, 3 little Chromis, a Diamond gobie and a frag of button Polyps......I also have a Lawn Mower Blenny, 2 false perc cllowns, a sand sifting starfish, a brittle sea star , a very nice Anenome, a yellow Wrasse,a fire shrimp and a handful of snails and hermit crabs.....

I have already learned alot from this site ust reading so I thought I would join and give it a shot

Elyria

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will try to post pics of my tank.......

I have a 90gal Oceanic that I just got a custom stand built for and I was going to set it up with freshwater but I know have decided to get it drilled and set it up as a reef tank.....I will post pics of that as I go and I will have a lot of questions as I go :-?....so i look forward to getting to know you all better.

Elyria

Back