hih ^^

foxymoxy

Reefing newb
I am new to this form :D. I currently only have one tank and it is a 150 gallon. I have gone THROUGH EVERYTHING within 1 year of this new tank such as: high nitrates, red slime, hair algae, lionfish broke jaw, eels gland swell, ich, low salinity...ect. Luckily I have a great LFS that has helped me through my misfortunes. Everything IS finally look brighter :cool:.

Attachments

• Tanky.jpg
    Tanky.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,332
Hello and Welcome!

Very interesting rockscape you have! And I cant even imagine how big that lionfish must be if the tank is a 150.

the rock work is still a work in progress...i had to put it on hold because of all the other problems eating away at the poor piggy bank

The lionfish is about 10-12inchs (i am pretty sure he is fully grown...not 100% since i am not 100% on his species)

I think he might be a Russell if so he is done growing...he did lose some colour due to the incident of his broken jaw...who knows for sure...either which way he has lots of room to grow and swim

Thx for all your welcomes

She is beautiful but deadly...she has already killed a copperbanded butterfly and a bicolour foxface (i guess she can't be placed with any species that look similar to her, apparently there are some species of fish that are very picky on their tank mates)...so that was how i got her...she and the lionfish have a truce, they even hang out together which is just ADORABLE! however she never stays in one place so it is impossible to get an un-blurry picture with my phone ; ;

Last edited:
Thank you Waddi...i have seen some of the tanks in the gallery *very jealous*...next i am putting my corals that survived back in...hopefully it will bring some more colour and beauty to the tank :D

Back