Hmmm What fish to get???

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
Ok so I am thinking about getting another fish. Not today but just in the future.

I did remove my Eel and put in a Flame Angel so I should be ok not waiting 3 weeks to add another fish.

Whatever the case as of now I have these fish

Pair O Clowns
Blue Damsel
White and Yellow Damsel
Flame Angel
Coral Beauty Angel

I am not really into most of the other fish I have seen at the stores but was looking for advice on what may do well with what I have in the tank.

I kind of want a few choices and then I can pick one or two.

I have an 80Gal now with a 24Gal Sump so I figure I am nearing my limit on fish until I get my 180 Gal which I can then buy lots more fish.
I do have a lot of rock, a skimmer and sump socks which I read the more filtration devices the better your tank can handle more fish but whatever.

So just post some good choices and they have be able to get along with these guys above.

SPANX!!!

What about a type of wrasse? Check out the mystery, 4-line, and 12-line wrasses. I think they're all cool looking and would do well with the other fish in your tank.

I was going to suggest a sixline wrasse. :)

I think you are missing a blenny -- they are full of personality and such interesting fish. Maybe a bicolor, lawnmower or starry blenny.

Back