Hmpf

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Hmpf,

that is the sound my three year old makes when he doesn't get his way - imagine him with a frown and his arms crossed under his armpits - there you go. That is what I am doing.

My Koran and Regal nipped at my Maze-Brain and m Goni. I am not too upset, as my goni wasn't doing so well, but the brain was kinda cool. I took them to my LFS and have a spaghetti leather instead and another toadstool leather. I figured I would lose a few LPS corals, but I was getting excited that nothing had been nipped at. I am still hopeful for the others. Luckily, I love my fish more than my corals. If it gets too bad, I will mail out my LPS to a deserving member of the "living reefs" community. Picked up a devil's hand as well.

I had no idea that capinella's were not noxious soft corals. They look like regular leathers to me, huh...you learn something new everyday. Cross your fingers.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Okay Doc pm me for my shipping address.See this could of been avoided if you sent me them corals earlier.Sorry about your corals though,as much as you love your big fishes,I love Gonis:sniffles:.What are trying next a Trigger!:mrgreen:

I actually had a Bluejaw as well as a Niger trigger when I first started my tank. They didn't harm anything, except the other fish. I watched the Niger ravage two clowns and a coral beauty. Been there, done that. Thank you for your support. :Cheers:

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Sorry Dr. Marco about your corals. But Fish are fun to watch. So I see why you would like them better.:D Hope everything turns out well.

reeffreak said:
Okay Doc pm me for my shipping address.See this could of been avoided if you sent me them corals earlier.Sorry about your corals though,as much as you love your big fishes,I love Gonis:sniffles:.What are trying next a Trigger!:mrgreen:

Doc,just send Reef half your corals:mrgreen: Send me the half:Cheers:
Hate to hear about your fish gone coral bullys,hopefully they'll straighten up for you.

Back