how awesome

dustin_P74

Reef enthusiast
ORA naked ocellaris clownfish
0627081-170.jpg

if you like fish you cant find everywhere and that not everyone can own, like i do, those fish are straight up your alley. and i mean if they have survivability i dont see whats wrong with it

they wern't made in a lab!! they were the ugly ducklings....the outcasts and it's about time we're geting noticed........I mean ahhh...... THEY'RE, geting noticed

(sory, letting child hood memories get the best of me)

Well let's hope they dont sell them at Petco...cause you know they'll somehow end up in the goldfish tank accidentally. :mrgreen:

Reef the picasso's are gorgeous in person. One of the designer LFS carries them and misbars on a regular basis. Picasso's are wicked expensive though. 300ish for a bonded pair. 120 a piece.

I haven't seen a Picasso in person.I seen a pair sold at the Den for right around what you said,$300.Speaking of picassos,they have been slightly more available lately then in the past.They come in two grade,A and B,grade A being the more desirable for having more white like the picture you posted.

Ryan,picking up a pair?

Maybe in the future? Who knows I would love to have a tank full of natural oddities. Hybrids and abberations would make for some cool livestock. Its always nice to not have what the guy standing next to you has.

www.justrarefish.com

Back