How I started a mini cycle!

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
Alright we have all done it. In this thread lets all post how we have accidentally started a mini cycle. Ill go first.....
Not too long ago I did a complete water change needless to say my tank started a cycle.:frustrat:

When I first started my tank, I found a HUGE (like 8 inches plus) bristleworm and was so grossed out by it that I took all my rocks out, laid them on my dining room floor, and went through them one by one until I found the mofo, then I put all the rocks back in my tank... Ahem. Yeah.

i have to say it hehe. i put the key in it. turn the choke on and push the start button. sometime you have to give it a little gas while cranking the engine over. that's how i have allways started my mini cycle.

i have to say it hehe. i put the key in it. turn the choke on and push the start button. sometime you have to give it a little gas while cranking the engine over. that's how i have allways started my mini cycle.

And you used to call me a redneck:chair:

When I first started in the hobby,I kinda went crazy adding new fish to my 30. Never once thought that 6 fish in one day would start another cycle.

:lol::lol:Ha! Ha!

I don't recall ever starting a mini-cycle,YET!At least,that I was aware of.

awesome execution! I added lava rock when I first started, but no fish yet. all inverts lived. not too exciting i guess

Back