Huge Problem Plzz help

Winy have you ever had a major "melt down" with your large tank?

My chiller died on my 850 once so heat issue which stressed out my fish and I had an ich out break, I ended up lossing about 4 fish. Not to many issues with this tank, besides some pests that we are dealing with right now.

I got greeding thinking "I know what I'm doing" when I was stocking my 180 and put to many fish in to fast and it crashed on me I saved one fish out of 8.:frustrat: and of course it takes longer to fix a tank after a crash. Then low and behold, after I got my tank back in order I went out of town (it always happens then) and house thermostat malfuntions, when I got home my house was 120 degrees I could have fried an egg on my counter, so of course my tank was boiled. :( :(

Is it weird that BJ's post just made me grab my Indiana Jones DVD box and pop in Lost Ark?

I don't think I've watched any of them since the unspeakable tragedy that happened to series a little while ago...but now I think it might be safe to watch the originals without screaming...we shall see

Is it weird that BJ's post just made me grab my Indiana Jones DVD box and pop in Lost Ark?

I don't think I've watched any of them since the unspeakable tragedy that happened to series a little while ago...but now I think it might be safe to watch the originals without screaming...we shall see

Did you catch that south park episode on that? Helped me get through it...to know that there are others going through the same thing....

That was definitely one of those....SO WRONG! but funny episodes. It's like, I'm glad they did it, it was a clever/funny concept, but I was starting to get tired of watching Lucas and Spielberg raping Indiana.

I too am a sad member of the Boiled Tank Club. Lost every coral I had except for some mushrooms and zoanthids, and lost one fish :(

Back