Hydroids

kimoy

CERTIFIED BUM
Does anyone know how to eradicate it from the tank. removing the rocks is not an option. needs to be treated intank.

hmm, I still have a few in my tank at just over a year. im not sure if theres really anything you can do about em unless theres something that eats em.

I used a hydnophora to kill a small colony of red colonial hydroids awhile back.Those corals kills about everything they touch,even aiptasia.

Sorry,I know of no treatments for hydroids or predators.

it is the polyp type Biff. I think I found a solution to eradicate the pest but I won't confirm it just yet. about 2 days ago I used Joe's juice on a patch and the droids just shrivelled up completely and up untill now it is still no sign of coming back. I am waiting for another day or two to see if it works and if it does I will tackle another patch untill I kill every droids in the tank and hopefully will never come back.

it's been a while since the introduction of the juice to the droids and I have to say that they are now gone for good. I can now say that it works for me. I am not claiming that it will work for everyone but it sure does kill the hydroids in my tank.

Back