I think I missed something

Not yet, I drove by there today and hes still not ready.Donny had ordered rock for the store so it would have time to cure before he opened and he was ordering some for club members if they wanted it.

Yeah my tanks will start rolling in next week and then we have to plumb them all together. I have the skimmers ordered and gonna go with some nice sumps I think.

I'll be ready for some help in a week or so Brian once we get past construction, unless you know something about construction.

/d

How late have you been working over there Donny?
I swong by there a couple of times to see if you was there.Figured you was knocking after 8 hours or so.

What time you calling it quits on sat. donny? I can come by around 6pm if you want to do a late evening. I do a little construction.

I'm not sure about sat right now, I still have my basement to finish.... I may be working on that not sure. I've been working till 6 or so usually. But some days I work from home making calls and what not.

As far as the monster skimmer idea.. We still have that one we made working but for the purpose demonstrating the products we sell we will be using purchased skimmers for most of our sumps...

Let me know before you plan on dropping by and I'll try and be there. Looks like almost all my tanks will be here next week. I also have another rock shipment comming in tomorrow. This stuff is suppose to be the purple gold of the sea when it comes to live rock. We'll see...

laters.
/d

Back