I thought I was the only one

I never had a problem with anthias jumping... I don't think they're particularly difficult. There are a lot of different types of anthias. Some are a lot more difficult than others.

Denis, my buddy Mike (Mog64 LR name) has had 3 in his tank for a few months now. They're always schooled up and he doesn't seem to be having any problems with them. Good luck with any future chromis'

Thanks, but i give up. Two different thanks and the same issue? And apparently very common with others as well? I'll pass. It's not fair to the fish or my wallet. :p

Thanks, but i give up. Two different thanks and the same issue? And apparently very common with others as well? I'll pass. It's not fair to the fish or my wallet. :p

That is very true. If they're consistantly not successful in your tanks I'd stay away too. Why keep killing perfectly fine fish and the $.

I've never had any luck with chromis?They are suppose to be an easy fish,or are they?

I have bartletts,carberryis and lyretails and they have never jumped.Although I had other anthias that have carpet surfed.I believe it takes time for them to get comfortable so I recommend a screen temporarily.Get a trio of bartletts from the Divers Den that have been dewormed.super easy,fantastic little active fisheys.

I had three when i first got them then one died, Iv'e had two for liek 2 years and they seem to do fine the follw each other everywhere

Back