I totally agree

chaosfinity

Got Kalk?
Today at the fish store i saw a large vlamangi tang and a large pink tailed trigger $40 i mean WWOWOOWW i wish i had a tank for that. I didnt think i would like them as much but now me and my parents like them so much i think my dad may go by a tank just to put the two in lol. I think they are amazing looking the pink tail especially

Cosine (my pink-tail trigger hottie) needs some new picks of her man to see how fat he is getting. She likes her some husky-man.

Pink tails are great triggers. they are not as aggressive as other triggers and play nice with less aggressive tankmates. They are quite comical. They are also good with corals, and do not eat them. caution needs to be taken with motile inverts. some shrimp can become meals, like peppermint shrimp. cleaners can be combined with them if the shrimp is added first. great additions to a larger system

-Doc

Last night -- for the first time since I added a handful of peppermint shrimp (in September) -- I saw one of them! So Tangent hasn't been munching on them, it seems.

Back