icecap ballast help

kimoy

CERTIFIED BUM
anybody know how to hook up an icecap MH? i got this ballast and mogul socket but don't know how to hook them up. anyone has any manual or diagram laying around? the ballast has a wiring diagram but it is not specific on what goes where. it only tells you that a black wire goes to this and so on. it also comes with the 8-pin connector but only 2 wires were attache the rest are not. so i am really all tied up on how to wire this up. don't want to make any guesses, don't want to burn my house.
:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

here's a pic of what i have.

balast106.jpg

balast107.jpg

balast105.jpg

balast104.jpg

balast108.jpg

balast103.jpg

balast109.jpg

2 wires are already connected to the 8-pin connector which looks like is going to the lamp9the ground for the lamp is not connected). then the power from the outlet is out so this is what i need help from. in the last picture, the bottom 2 right pins are where the lamp wires are connected anad then the power cord wires are supposed to be to the right of that, there are 3 pins that are live but don't know what color goes where?

It looks like a T5/VHO ballast, does the ballast say 430 or 440 or 660 on it? Or does it say that it is an electronic metal halide ballast?

Back