ID Please

Stewie

Reefing newb
Hi
After 3 fish went missing in a week I went hunting and I dismantle my reef I found this creature. A shrimp could some ID and would it be the one to take the fish.
Thanks Stewie :frustrat:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 167
Yeah they are a pain because they kill your fish and they are hard to get out of the tank. Luckally you already got him out of there.

but yeah its a mantis.

I think it's a mantis shrimp.

:-) *** As if you haven't heard already ***

Just padding my post count (gotta catch up with Dustin)!

Be careful handling that guy -- don't get your hands anywhere near it. Some are slashers, and they will split your thumb right open. Some are thumpers, and have been known to break the glass of the aquarium. They are definitely not a safe animal to play with!

Be careful handling that guy -- don't get your hands anywhere near it. Some are slashers, and they will split your thumb right open. Some are thumpers, and have been known to break the glass of the aquarium. They are definitely not a safe animal to play with!

Ummm what?

Dude, get your own lines! I know that mine are great (Alexander steals them all the time!), but come on, you can at least change a word or two here or there!! ;)

Ummm what?

Dude, get your own lines! I know that mine are great (Alex steals them all the time!), but come on, you can at least change a word or two here or there!!:wink:

See what I did there?

Back