I'm a crazy person...

viperbjd

Reefing newb
Hi guys just wanted to introduce myself...well lets see...it all started about 7 years about in college...I always had fish, fresh water growing up, but lets face it they are not as cool as salt water. I started a year later with 20 pounds of live rock and of course Nemo...six years later I still have Nemo in a 20 gal at my parents house but I'm moving on to bigger and better tanks...I have 2 55 gal and 2 40 gal all plumbed together, but I'll talk about that in another post...yes I am a crazy fish person...:mrgreen:

Hi Brian! Yeah, you're in the right place- I am new too, but there are a LOT of crazy fish-folk in here. These are nice people, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Its only crazy if you are the only one doing what you are doing!!!! We are all NORMAL here :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site.

Noticed you are from Kenosha, there is a place in Highland Park, IL that is about an hour from you. One of the best places in the area.

Midwest Coral Farms - Welcome

Its about an hour from me also, and have only been there once, but the place and people were awesome.

Hi guys just wanted to introduce myself...well lets see...it all started about 7 years about in college...I always had fish, fresh water growing up, but lets face it they are not as cool as salt water. I started a year later with 20 pounds of live rock and of course Nemo...six years later I still have Nemo in a 20 gal at my parents house but I'm moving on to bigger and better tanks...I have 2 55 gal and 2 40 gal all plumbed together, but I'll talk about that in another post...yes I am a crazy fish person...:mrgreen:

What? No pics?

Its only crazy if you are the only one doing what you are doing!!!! We are all NORMAL here :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site.

Noticed you are from Kenosha, there is a place in Highland Park, IL that is about an hour from you. One of the best places in the area.

Midwest Coral Farms - Welcome

Its about an hour from me also, and have only been there once, but the place and people were awesome.

Sweet! Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Back