I'm Back - Thank You.

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Thanks for everyone who helped me with my tank while I was gone. I know it was a pain with all the issues :grumble:.

I'm got lots to catch up on at work and home so I'll be back to normal here in a few days.

Thanks again for all the help.
Brandon

Glad to have you back bud. How's the old ball and chain?? HEHE! I visited your tank Sunday and had to upright your dendro with its new baby polyp.

Welcome back.

thanks for all your guys help... think I ended up lossing three acros due to the drop in salinity.

I have no idea how it got so low so quick... On my list of things to try and figure out tonight.

Brandon

I do a 25 change every two weeks at 1.025.

When i got back after the Purple Monster died it was around 1.020 I was scared my hydrometer was screwed, so I didn't do anything and had Bryan test it and he tested it at about 1.019.

Also the think I had finally had to many acros for my kalk reactor because I was already running a pretty low alk at 2.5, but it was down to 1.75.

Two of the three were crap corals I had got early on from garf, but the purple monster did kinda hurt.

Brandon

Hey Brandon I have a refractometer you can use. We could meet up sometime tomorrow or you could come by today and pick it up from my house. Let me know. My phone is dead so call the church.

Welcome back! Man that really sucks about your acros. I hope you figure out why the salinity dropped so quickly. Glad to have you back in one piece.

David what is that in your av????Tell me you are not an Alabama fan!!! Please. I was starting to really like you but if your a bama fan I will have to reconsider. There are a lot of things a man can overlook but being a bama fan isn't one of them!!!
Go Dawgs!!!!!

Back