im back

55king

moonjelly
sorry been a long time to the ones that know me but just wanted to let every one know when me and my ex split up she put bleach in my tank and killed every thing i ownd so as of now i have nothing but cant wait to get started again

I wouldnt be able to set up a new tank if somebody put bleach in mine.I'd be sitting in the county jail for murder.
But welcome back.

she can do some serious jail time for that, explore your legal options. you can even just take her to claims court and have her pay for everything that was in that tank

Good point...if my GF put bleach in my tank, i think i would go insane too. That defense might work in this case lol.

You;re only 16. How many legal cases have you seen in your old age?

Temp insanity is a valid defense especially when bleach & aquariums are involved...:mrgreen:

um i wanted to be a lawyer for a long time so i watch court tv everyday when they are in the court rooms, and i have had my times where i have been in court but thats another story

I would be in the same jail with yote. I could never do that to a living thing. I would be looking for revenge.

Back