I'm back..

winyfrog

Yep!
Hello everyone,:bounce:
I am back, its been about a year since I have posted anything. But things have slowed down for me a bit so here I am.

The changes look great!

As some of you know my 180 crashed about a year ago (when my thermostat in my house stuck on, of course I was out of town) when I got home my house was o about 110 degrees so you can imagine what my tank was. fish and coral stew:grumble: but its doing awesome now, I will post some pics of it.

winyfrog

wow welcome back! been a long while since we have seen you. your name came up from time to time so we didnt forget about you. glad things slowed down and your back again. you still have the octopus under the 850?

wow welcome back! been a long while since we have seen you. your name came up from time to time so we didnt forget about you. glad things slowed down and your back again. you still have the octopus under the 850?

Hopefully when my name came up it was good things LOL.

No octopus :(, we are now working on breeding cuttlefish. We have 7 that we have hatched out. One is a female for sure she has laid eggs this is their first batch so we are crossing our fingers for them to hatch. :D I am really enjoying the cuttles, they have alot more personality and are out swimming, flashing colors and begging for food.

Hopefully when my name came up it was good things LOL.

No octopus :(, we are now working on breeding cuttlefish. We have 7 that we have hatched out. One is a female for sure she has laid eggs this is their first batch so we are crossing our fingers for them to hatch. :D I am really enjoying the cuttles, they have alot more personality and are out swimming, flashing colors and begging for food.

Thats really awesome. Did you get them from "paradox" by chance? also im assuming Sepia Bandesis is the species your attempting correct? im extremely excited/jealous for you. im a huge huge huge ceph fan.

Thats really awesome. Did you get them from "paradox" by chance? also im assuming Sepia Bandesis is the species your attempting correct? im extremely excited/jealous for you. im a huge huge huge ceph fan.

We got them out of california and yes Sepia Bandensis. My female "blinky" laid eggs today!! :claphands I will post some pics later.

Back