Im so happy!

Brian_G

overly obsessed
Well...on friday last week i got a diamond goby. and i hadnt seen him in 2 days so i started looking to see if he made the leap of fate. well turns out he did, right into my overflow and down the overflow pipe and into my sump. he was swimming around with my skimmer haha
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

i was so excited i found him there. i thought i would share the story :)

glad this episode turned out ok. There will be another episode to come and that may be the last. Eggcrate on my tank didn't work, 2 times. Hope yours is smart and decides to stay in the water.

Haha. Yes he was lucky. I might have to rename him. His name is doug(past tense of dig) haha

yeah I couldn't imagine that ride. Through the pipes and all. I just hope he doesn't decide to jump out again.

How high do you think they jump. I'm thinking of building a border aroun the top of my tank anyway. Like 4 inches tall. Do you think that would stop something from jumping put?

Well If I was to cover my tank with egg crate I would build a border to hide my light fixture and the egg crate.
I just can't build something that cover the lights because I want the heat to escape better.

In my tank, the penalty for attempted escape is death. That's why no one tries it in my tank. :death:

*LOL* I've only had one jumper myself...also a diamond goby. :grumble: I have a canopy with two vents/doors on the front. They were completely open. They are now covered in screens.

oh wow

before now i didnt realize they were such a jumper.
i hope he doesnt jump again. i might actually lose him this time.

Back