Image File Attachments

Chris

Reefing newb
I have removed Image File Attachments from messages that are posted. We will now have to upload the images to the Photo Gallery then copy and paste the BB Code for the image into the message. This will force all of us, including myself, to add to the photo gallery. This will help the gallery grow and make all of our images searchable. It will also keep us from having duplicate images thru out the forum and Photo Gallery thus decreasing disk space.

Oh, I also added a new category in the Photo Gallery called "All Photos By Each Member". It will alow you or anyone else to view all of your images, no matter what category they are posted in, thus making it so we do not have to have duplicate images in a category and our "Members Gallery".

Phew, I hope everyone is ok with this. If you have any questions please ask. I also included instructions in the file attachment area when you go to post a new message.

I have used the image attachment and all works well. as follows. upload pic. to photo gallery. can be accessed from home page. once pic is uploaded scroll down until you see the BB code line. highlight the entire line. go to the top of the window and click on edit, then click copy. now you can go to the forums, or threads and once your post is completed go to edit and then click on paste. your pic will be part of your post. so then just submit as usual. hope this helps. works really well. I have also viewed the members pics and it is great. good work. it just keeps gettin better and better and better. i like the new things a lot. thanks.

Back