Is this a good fixture

So thats 324 watts. I have been reading about par value and ppfd. Not sure if understand all of this. these can be changed with different blubs.

Is there something that reefers shoot for. I am planning on mostly corals and few fish(3 or 4 small).

So the Nova Extreme 8x54 cranks out 432 watts price is VERY good Makes me nervious...good reviews though. Any input?

Go with the Pro's.It has 2 less bulbs but has individual reflectors which double the light outputs.Bulbs and IR are two of the most important factors when choosing T5 fixtures.You can get 30-50% more PAR by replacing the stock bulbs later on,if/when the need arises.

I only bought my lights earlier this year. So I still am using the bulbs they came with. I'm not sure what I'm going to upgrade to yet, but I'm sure the new bulbs will look a lot better than the ones in there now.

Well I did order them but they are back ordered for 2 or 3 week:grumble: So I cancled the order and went with the Tek Elite fixture, Ati blue plus, Aqua blue special, GE sun 6500k, KZ Fiji purple. Let me know want you think...

They are on the way:^:

Back