sump 1 023.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 251
  • sump 1 027.jpg
    sump 1 027.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 263
  • sump 1 013.jpg
    sump 1 013.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 245
very nice... however i would recommend pipe going fully into the first chamber (no splashing down) with a filter sock on it)

just a lot quieter.

i dont have a heater at all in my 75 and it stays from 78 to 80 almost year round the coolest that it has ever got is 76

I have a lot of heat loss because of all the water exposer. Top and all four sides. I also lose 5-7 gallons of water a day through evaporation. I sure most tank here don't need heaters.

that is about what i loose in evap to that is why i hooked the ro up to my tank i have to fill the tank at least twice a day or the pump would run dry

yea, my house is 68 to 70 most all year, but the hotter the summer, and the hotter it is outside, the more the ac unit runs, therefore the more mositure it pulls out of the air, and therefore i have more evap, but i'm only loosing about a half a gallon every 12 hours, and even that varies some from day to day..

now that i have the new sump, skimmer, plumbing, and increased flow, i'm expecting to loose more, but when i checked it this morning, it didnt look like i lost any at all all night... the wife looked and said that it was still right on with the "NORMAL LEVEL" labels i put on it last night, and that was at 12 noon today, so, so far(over the last 12+ hours), i havent lost ANY water since the new sump and whatnot.. hmmm that almost worries be as much as loosing more...

yea it is dry most of the time i lose a lot of water to but i am at the beach house now my brother is watching the tank i hope it's ok

Back