It's Been A While !!!!

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
Hey everyone, It's been a while for me here but I just want to post some pics of the tank. It has been about 8 months now since I ventured into this insane hobby and I have enjoy almost every bit of it. Here is my set up as of Jan 18, 2008....... still have the 35 hex, emperor 280 filter, powersweep 214, maxijet 400 (with upgrade soon to come),aquaclear 30 heater, 10.000k 15w lamp & 1 blue lamp. about 35 lbs of rock and 35 lbs of sand. 10 lbs of which is live sand. As for livestock.... "mator" my tomatoe clown, 2 green chromis, 5 Astraea snails and 5 Nassarius Snails. The final additions will be maybe 5 more snails(turbos), 1 yellow watchman goby, 1 royal gramma and the last addition will a flame hawkfish. I put phots up !! please let me know what everyone thinks!!!
thanks
RAYRAY

glad to hear from you again. try to put your pics in your post. most of us are too darn lazy to search through pages of pics to find them.

-Doc

jan18_10.JPG

Any Ideas About Lighting ?????? I Was Thinking Current Usa Orbit Fixtures 24 Inch 2 X 65w With The Extention Arms To Get Rid Of My 2 15w Hood Lamps ??????? Any Opinions ???

It looks good Ray.
Go with the Current Nova Extreme(24'' 4x24w T5-HO fixture).Although it has less watts it puts out more light per watts than that PC fixture.I believe the price is about the same.

Does It Come With The Extentions That Raise It Up Over The Tank???? I Will Checki It Out. Thanks Reef

hey yote, quick question??????how long did your deer mount take?? my 8 pointer as been at the taxidermy since last december.... I didnt think it took that long. He keeps saying by Feburary.

hey yote, quick question??????how long did your deer mount take?? my 8 pointer as been at the taxidermy since last december.... I didnt think it took that long. He keeps saying by Feburary.

Mine took almost a year Ray.I took the head to the taxidermist about the middle of Oct. and got him back the first of Sept.
I've seen mounts take over a year from reputable taxidermist.If there good at it,there gonna be covered up.
I've got a black coyote that I took to be mounted about a year and a half ago,and they guy just told me yesterday that it should be ready about the first of april.

Back