Joe - Milwaukee, WI

jwally

Reefing newb
Hello there..

I am Joe and from the Milwaukee, WI area.

I joined becauuse I have a 280 gallon flatback hex tank I am looking to sell. I do not currently have the time fir it and or the space. I do not know what it's worth and or how to ship this item.. any suggestions would be great.

I know the entire history of the tank and will be more than happy to provide it assuming there is intrest in it.

-Joe

Welcome aboard...have you tried listing it on craigslist.com?

no I have not.. I feel as I do not know enough about it to provide good details/description..

help me out and I can paypal you a small percentage of the final sale price for helping.. after all you are in Chicago.. maybe there is a better chance it will sell in Chicago vs Milwaukee.

What I would do is a Google search of what you have, to check for the average pricing...take a pic of what you're selling and post it on craigslist (for free) with a description of the items and your suggested pricing. You could even ask people to make you an offer.

Hahaha...we don't need a tank now. That's why we're suggesting you post it on craigslist. You could even post it in the for sale thread on this site.

Back