JR7168 30g Saltwater

Funny funny however til death do me and my steelers part. and thanks for the the first part of the comment haha!

i will never forget the 95' paid off superbowl! Rigged cowboys PROVED superbowls can pay people off! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! all the way home!

new additions....

Attachments

• photo(31).jpg
    photo(31).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 279
  • photo(32).jpg
    photo(32).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 256
well against everyones opinions i have a seaclone and once it "broke in" got its slime layer it works wonders but i'm gonna buy a reef octopus skimmer. but i'm only buying it because i have an 84g tank now so i wanna make sure i get it good my 29g works wonders with it. i will take a picture and post here in a few

BTW added 3 nass. snails and 2 margarita snails. the 2 seriously went straight down into sand bed and disappeared.

Like what brand? They look like what would come with a fixture (contrast from the pics)... If so , look into buying ATI bulbs.....or geissman (sp).....they have a height PAR rating than the lfs or fixture bought bulbs....if I'm wrong jus kick me in the sac and tell me to stfu

lol no problems dude they are corralife T5's from the LFS when i first got in. i got some better light set ups on my new tank. and i was pretty sure they were not powerful enough but the candy canes have improved alot within last couple weeks and tend to show well after lights are on a couple hours. Plus i take my pics with my iPhone not the best ya know

i will be exploring more options as i start the build and progress on this 84. i like every new person invested tons tons of money from the local fish guys recommendations.

sweet news! i got 3 turbo snails today and a margarita snail and those turbos are cleaning my glass and rocks well basically in turbo speeds its awesome! and i am going tomorrow to a guy whose got a 270g tank he is breaking down to move and he is selling tons tons of stuff so yay for tank options next to canda.!!!!!!!!!!! ayyyyyy!

Back