July POTM Entries -- ORANGES OR YELLOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: July POTM Entries -- ORANGES AND YELLOWS

I came up with the categories. You like? Rather than picking specifics like "LPS corals" "SPS corals" or "shrimp" that would exclude a lot of people, I thought picking colors as categories would allow a lot more people to participate.

I know you did. I was just trying to give you grief. :lol: I think it (the POTM) will be more interesting this way.

Maybe you can enter this month David. Do you have any imaginary bananas in your kitchen??? :lol:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:No, but I do have some imaginary Oranges! :bounce::bounce::bounce: I'm in!

Maybe you can just post that dancing banana and hope that people vote for you?

awww man if it was green and orange i would totally enter. My clown is hosting a piece of green algae.

Orange and yellow wont work for me, i have nothing yellow lol.

Last edited:

you can still enter! its orange OR yellow. so lets see your clown host algae!

awww man if it was green and orange i would totally enter. My clown is hosting a piece of green algae.

Orange and yellow wont work for me, i have nothing yellow lol.

Ya, I'm assuming it's anything orange OR yellow, not both in the same photo necessarily.

She said "Oranges and Yellow", not "Oranges or Yellow"...

Either way, i have to spend hours cleaning the tank first, If was Green, i would win as the algae in my tank is out of control, its so bad, there is a green glow :)

Last edited:

Be prepaired to see yet another shot of my clown trigger(not the same as last month,obviously that was a LOSER:lol:)

Right. The theme is oranges and yellows. Two similar colors. If you have something that is orange, yellow, yellowish orange or orangeish yellow you are good to go. Now get going. :)

Either way, i have to spend hours cleaning the tank first, If was Green, i would win as the algae in my tank is out of control, its so bad, there is a green glow :)

Go look in the month by month themes, it clearly says Oranges OR yellows ;) this is an extension of that. So cleanup! we want pictures, no more excuses hehe

Right. The theme is oranges and yellows. Two similar colors. If you have something that is orange, yellow, yellowish orange or orangeish yellow you are good to go. Now get going. :)

Dennis is right. I guess I should clarify. I'll change the title to say OR. :D

Does this mean I can enter my angel again!? lol BTW thanks to the 3 people who voted for me :) lol

Foxface-3034.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back