June POTM Theme - ANYTHING GOES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,i may just do that .The one you may have already seen in my other thread of fish pics,the one of my humu is still my favorite.

Heres my entry: wish i would have cleaned the glass first.
4666336768_c299c9889a_b.jpg

Ahh,come on ,
seriously though,i'm just starting to get alittle comfortable with my new camera.I got a long way to go.........
plus i'm learning alot about editing too,wish i could've edited those spots ...lol

thats an awesome shot! i want a clown trigger so bad!
Thanks everyone
,so whats stopping you:mrgreen:,they are very cool and very strange at times.I've only had him about 3 months or so,i swear hes almost doubled in size,they eat,and grow

Thanks everyone
,so whats stopping you:mrgreen:,they are very cool and very strange at times.I've only had him about 3 months or so,i swear hes almost doubled in size,they eat,and grow

they aren't reef safe are they? thats what I'm worried about... LOL don't want him eating everything!

Ahhhh,yes he'll eat my shoe if i put it in there..:lol:...but it also depends on what you consider a reef i guess.i like this site for info http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/triggers/clowntrigger/
IDK,i just recently got mushrooms(boring i know),and he nor my angel looks at them,of course i have no snails,hermits,pretty starfish,urchins or shrimps either.I did have a couple golfball sized turbos for awhile,but once my CT went in him and my Humu took em out.My humu never bothered them before though,i guess it was peer preasure:lol:
I knew from the start i wanted these types of fish though,i am glad the mushrooms are doing fine,i plan on getting some greens and blues too.

Last edited:
It's always a give and take in this hobby. I'm wanting another tank for angelfish. There are so many of them that are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back