Just 2 more

yote

In Memoriam
Got this imperfect brain on trade for some kenya weeds yeasterday
braincoral.jpg

Got this one today for helping the crew at Bermuda out today.
playthora.jpg

As yall can see,that short between the shutter button and the operater is still there.:grumble:

LOL,better start stocking then Reef.The store owner is helping me out cause im in there so much,usually at least 3 times a week,and sometimes 5 or 6,So they put me to work for store credit.Which im not gonna complain about at all.

yote said:
LOL,better start stocking then Reef.The store owner is helping me out cause im in there so much,usually at least 3 times a week,and sometimes 5 or 6,So they put me to work for store credit.Which im not gonna complain about at all.[/QUOTE

U suck up!
We will see:!: I don't care if the wife and kids have to eat bread and water,no new clothes/jewelry for the wifey...I WILL WIN!!!!

Off to fish store I go.....

reeffreak said:
yote said:
LOL,better start stocking then Reef.The store owner is helping me out cause im in there so much,usually at least 3 times a week,and sometimes 5 or 6,So they put me to work for store credit.Which im not gonna complain about at all.[/QUOTE

U suck up!
We will see:!: I don't care if the wife and kids have to eat bread and water,no new clothes/jewelry for the wifey...I WILL WIN!!!!

Off to fish store I go.....

:bounce: Just remember that all fair in love and reef tank stocking:mrgreen:

The race is on!!

I got an Alveopora and I'm making an order from Marinedepotlive.com.

Take That!

Disclaimer:All newcomers this is not recommended.

They dont count untill a pic is posted:mrgreen:
Lets see,,If I stop at the LFS and work out a 50 dollar credit for the next 5 days,,thats 250 bucks worth of store credit ,,so that make for about 4 decent sized LPS corals:helm2: :Cheers:

yote said:
They dont count untill a pic is posted:mrgreen:
Lets see,,If I stop at the LFS and work out a 50 dollar credit for the next 5 days,,thats 250 bucks worth of store credit ,,so that make for about 4 decent sized LPS corals:helm2: :Cheers:

I'm ordering 5

Looks good yote!

As for the short - try using a tripod. I've found my pictures have gotten much better using a tripod and setting my camera to a 10 second delay.

Back