Just got done setting up 54 gal corner

mdsiman

Reefing newb
09E22CA9-E12D-469B-AEE0-DF2A33544DC0-3038-0000017DB142AB2F_zpsb59ec698.jpg
[/IMG]. First time putting up a picture, hopefully it worked. Just got done setting up my 54 gal corner!!!

Yea my gf got real pissed when I move the couch and tv lol. So I had to do with that spot. I like it because I can see behind the tank now too.

Just my two cents,but I'd try opening up the rock some to give better flow through the tanks and to add hiding spots for your fish. I heard it's good to get as much of the rock off the ground as possible to eliminate dead spots.

Those corner tanks are neat as hell.

Just my two cents,but I'd try opening up the rock some to give better flow through the tanks and to add hiding spots for your fish. I heard it's good to get as much of the rock off the ground as possible to eliminate dead spots.

Those corner tanks are neat as hell.

Lol I litterly just rearranged the rock a little bit. There's one huge piece that's about 30 lbs, so I couldn't do to much with it.

It stands for clean up crew. It generally consists of snails and hermit crabs maybe even with star fish. But if I were you I would just start off with snails and hermit crabs for maybe a month or 2 before getting urchins, shrimps, and stars. The snails are really the most helpful, as they will eat the algae off your rock and glass, cleaning everything up. I would check at reefcleaners.org and shoot John over there a message. He's really great.

Lol I litterly just rearranged the rock a little bit. There's one huge piece that's about 30 lbs, so I couldn't do to much with it.
where's the new aquascaping!!! The last time a reaquscaped my tank it took me 3 and a half hours to get it the way I liked it(well living with it because I got tired of messing with it)

O yea def going to get a cuc. There's one hermit running around in there that came with the sand. He's already switched out of 2 shells in like 6 hrs. And I'm def going to get a Cleaner shrimp because there awesome

Back