Justin's 75 gal build

they cost about £400 for the deltec 600 model here in the uk but worth every single penny they are awesome once you have used a deltec you will never use anything else nothing comes close

I am so sad! I just found Sydney my spotted mandarin, also my very first fish, stuck on the inlet to one of my power heads. I found him too late. :(

He was fat and happy as far as I could tell. I saw him everyday. He was extremely friendly. The only thing I could think is that this new tang pissed him off. He's a bully. His color looked fine as I pulled him out, and now marks or spots on him anywhere.

i am just saying that because usually healthy fish wont get sucked into a powerhead.
mine died also a few days ago he developed some kind of open wound on his back and died the next day.

I am so sad! I just found Sydney my spotted mandarin, also my very first fish, stuck on the inlet to one of my power heads. I found him too late. :(

My Dragon Mandarin just leapt to his death. Found him yesterday.

i am just saying that because usually healthy fish wont get sucked into a powerhead.
mine died also a few days ago he developed some kind of open wound on his back and died the next day.
Wow, sounds like a bad week to be a mandarin...

well you know what they say. bad things happen in 3's, like deaths:death: sorry to herar about all your guys fish taking the jump of faith and coming up on the short end

gah, I hope my mandarin is okay!!! Sorry to hear about yours! I absolutely love them, so much character and so cool looking.

I'm at week 3 away from home at Ft Rucker, my girlfriend says there were tons of 'pods and General Tao (my mandarin) was nice & fat, so hopefully....

Back