Koralia 4 sale

ndepratt

Equipment Junkie
So I have a box of koralia 4's here, and a stack of bills.... this can mean only one thing!

A sale!

Right now you can get two Koralia 4's shipped to your door for $80.

Since this is a special sale, 10% off discount for LR members does not apply. All you have to do to get the pricing is be a member, or sign up for an account, and send a PM.

If you know of a friend who's in need of a couple K4's, have them sign up for LR!

Koralia #4's still on sale 2 for $80!

I just received a Reef Octopus NW-110, the price is $149.95 minus your LR discount, and with free shipping!

I ordered 2 from Nate last wednesday...and low and behold, it arrived at my house friday (or saturday...one of those...I was out of town). I mean, how awesome is that??? I mean, 2-3 days to process and get it to me!

still have more koralias in stock, just sitting here :P the price is one for $44.95, two for 79.95 and three for $114.95.

Those prices are ridiculous :P

for 4 K4's I could do $144.95, how about that? I have three left in stock but I have a supplier in CA who could have another one out for ya!

Price is good until the ones I have in stock are gone.

sounds like an awesome price. How long are you expecting them to be in stock? Money is kinda tight and might have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get the money to purchase them. But I definitely want them.

sounds like an awesome price. How long are you expecting them to be in stock? Money is kinda tight and might have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get the money to purchase them. But I definitely want them.

I was hoping to have them going by last week, to be quite honest. But on a serious note, after they're gone, I can still get you a pretty sweet deal, albeit not as great as that one.

Money is tight for everyone... god I hate this economy.

Back