Koralia powerheads

Piggy

Reef enthusiast
Does anyone know how to contact Hydro the company that makes these? One of mine broke and it is still covered. I searched the internet but couldn't find anything. I have the papers that came with it but there is no contact info. Any ideas?

Have you tryed where you bought it from?Thats where I'd start.
Maybe I should have held onto the papers that came with my Koralias.

The warranty is suppose to be honored by all licensed distributers and their agents, meaning where ever you bought it. If you have a receipt any store that sells them can exchange it. If you bought it online the online store should have records of the purchase but unless you do regular business with them they will likely want you to send it to them at your expense and then they will ship you a replacement. If your LFS sells them and you do any regular business with them they should exchange it for you regardless of where you bought it. It will cost them nothing.

Contact Bruce Azzarito at Hydor USA at "bazzarito at hydor dot com".
He hooked me up with a new ceramic impellor shaft when mine broke.

hmmmm...can't post an email addy.

just a little heads up the Koralia power heads will work with a red sea wave maker however it will make them noise when they shut off and on actually you will hear a propeller clunk noise when restarting i know this as i had one of these wave makers my self and got rid off but kept they power heads and use them on a Neptune system and its works great and no noise

how ever when i owned they wave maker i contacted red sea direct and they stated it does support soft start up for pumps and power heads however they recommend maxi jet products and said they work flawless thought this would be help to you before you get disappointed ..

Got a hold of Hydro they are sending me a replacement part. I will definitely by their products again.

The start up noise is the biggest problem.On/off wavemakers don't work well with the Koralia.Slow to fast without shutting the pump off will work.I've heard of people using the Seio controller since it only slows and speed up the pump.

Piggy, what was the trouble with the Koralia ???? I have a #1 and every now and then the propellor just stops. I touch it with my finger and it shoots right back on ???

The shaft in mine broke. They're sending me a new part plus they're also sending me the fish guard that goes on the front of it. Mine never came with one.

Make sure that when you put it back together you have the shaft piece in right.

Ray, that happens to mine once in a while too. Usually after I've taken them apart and cleaned them. Like Piggy said, make sure you have the metal rod in the hole correctly.

Back