lawnmower blennie

Have fun. They are awesome and funny fish. Of course mine is insane and BITES me but I love him anyway :)

Mine is 1.5-2.0 inches long (so I was just informed) but in Beaker's opinion he's 10 ft tall and bullet proof :)

How big is he? I really wanted to get one to help with all my hair algae.
I have had one for a little while, but it doesn't seem to eat the hair the way I thought it would. Anything that is long enough to flow it won't go near. It also started eating frozen in the last week, so that might have something to do with it. It is a awsome fish to watch, I would get one anyway.

He is about the same size as yours Karen. Expecting to have great fun watching him. He has already chaces the blue damsel (i.e. the devil fish) away when it got too close.

I have had one for a little while, but it doesn't seem to eat the hair the way I thought it would. Anything that is long enough to flow it won't go near. It also started eating frozen in the last week, so that might have something to do with it. It is a awsome fish to watch, I would get one anyway.

Yeah, mine neither...even when I trimmed my hair algae down, he wouldn't touch it, but he was constantly picking at the rocks and glass, so he's finding something. Mine also eats algae sheets (which I need to have because of my foxface, tang, and coral beauty). In fact, my thicker/longer hair algae did not disappear until I go the tang and cb :D

Back