Light Timer?

Kkerzy0992

BruinsCup2011!!!
Hello,

I am new to the forum, this is actually my first post. I am not however, new to marine aquariums. I've been keeping aquariums for eight years, marine tanks for five of those eight.

I have a 65G ( 36x18x24 ) reef tank with a 20G sump. With 55lbs of live rock a 4in live sand bed, Palythoa corals, Clavularia polyps, Zonanthus polyps, 2 Perc Clowns and 1 Algae Blenny.

My tank has been running for two years and I just upgraded my lighting system. I purchased a Marineland Reef Capable LED Lighting System. It has 2610 total Lumens, a 10,000K white setting and a 460nm actinic blue setting.

I have always been pretty good with maintaining a routine manual lighting schedule. I want to make things easier though and get my lighting system automated. I have been checking local pet stores and even home depot but cannot seem to find what i'm looking for. I NEED A: Single plug light timer with three settings. I know they make timers with multiple plugs and such, but this is just one light with three settings.... So I am looking for a *ONE PLUG LIGHT TIMER WITH THREE SETTINGS* that can regulate my light throughout the day from off TO 10,000K TO 460nm actinic and back TO off.

If you guys could recomend a certain brand or post any links of a site I can get one off that would be awesome. I got to imagine they make something like this, but I havent seen it yet, so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Thanks for the help,
Kyle

From what I am understaning, the light fixture has three settings

Off
Night (Blues)
Day (Both white and blues)

And there is only one power cord.

If that is the case, there would not be a timer that can do that without rewireing the fixture.
A timer would just be able to turn on or off the entire fixture.

Back