Livestock: Expensive?

You should QT everything.

But buying from cragslist is no different from buying from a lfs, probably better because they usually have had the fish for some time, can tell you more about its personality and its background.

If you keep track of everything you spend in this hobby it will drive you insane...I really don't recommend it.

The thing is, I made a deal with my grandfather (aka source of income) so that when I want he will give $1000 but then I don't get any money for 6 months. Soo, if I don't save up enough money before I claim the $1000, I might end up running out while I have no income.

because it is the only way to run a truly disease free tank, which to some people who have very ich prone fish can be a lifesaver.

But most of us accept the possibility of disease and just take appropriate action when it shows up.

You mean put them in a hypo salinity treatment for 8 weeks? :shock:

if you wanna go by the book QT everything , the reason i made the commenct is because you said you wouldnt trust CL well in that case not trust anyone including LFS everythiung has a risk of having something
ich beign the most common from stress or unwanted aiptasia on live rock

heck its only been about 2 months on my 10g and im out about 400-500$$

because it is the only way to run a truly disease free tank, which to some people who have very ich prone fish can be a lifesaver.

But most of us accept the possibility of disease and just take appropriate action when it shows up.

I'm not getting a lot of sensitive fish, except the tang maybe...

I would have to mow the grass like 10 times to get a bucket of salt...

Ya, well i look at shit all day and dont get paid for it. There are lots of people on here who dont have jobs and would be happy to at least make that money. If you want it, you are going to have to work for it. That is life, even if your 12.

And PS... Wonton is a girl.

Lots of people don't QT because we do our best to keep the tank stress free. Happy fish are healthy fish.

im with little fish if you want it you have to work for it how about doing some chores around the house
i mean wont be enough to get a a crap load of stuff every month but hey every little helps the most expensive coral in my tank was my brain at 30$ shop around find deals ive seen some brains go for atleast double the same size and same kind every other coral has been under 20$

heck i found a deal for 4.99 zoa frags!,and only 12 bucks shipping,it was ups ground but i got it the next day,got 10 frags for 80 bucks shipped

Back