lookdowns

Thats what i thought, all the info sheets on them says that. One did say a 150 for tank size. I figured a 220 would be fine, hopefully someone knows a bit more about them.

I don't know anything about them (sorry!), but a store here had a school of them in their display tank, and they were big fish - not quite the 1' but close. They're really cool in person - we used to call them the face fish because head on they look like eerily human.

OMG you are considering a large conivore??????? Well stock up on the hot dogs. I dont recommend unless your filter system is extreme. Its not the size of tank but the volume of water that you need to consider. one 12" fish will require a great amount of oxygen and as a conivore will produce substantial waste. Just my two cents. There are a lot more choices out there for the size system you have that would be better suited. anyways good luck and if you do decide to get um keep us posted on your progress and lots of pics. please.

Thanks john, ya thats kinda what ive been hearing. I would like at least one large fish, was thinking about a blue angel lately? Any suggestions for stocking would be great. Like I said with a larger tank I would like some larger fish? Thanks to all replies!

Back