Lookimg for a brown baned bamboo shark!

PNUT

Reefing newb
Does any one know a website where I can find brown banded bamboo shark? I can't find any place that has one in stock.

Hows it going pnut..... my LFS has one right now..... s13redline's coming up here this weekend maybe he can bring it back for you. He can just put it in his backpack or get a trailer for his crouch rocket. lol

Every LFS is closed on Mondays up here. But there all open on Sundays... wierd huh? Anyway ill call them first thing in the morning Tuesday. The one he has now is like 18 inches long. He has another one too but I dont rember what species it is. He told me not too long ago he could get shark eggs pretty readily.

Thanks bro that would be awsome. It damn near impossible to find them right now I don't what the deal is. Have you seen the zebar shark there so cool but rare that will be my next one.

I had a brown banded bamboo for a year when I first started my tank. Great fish. Lept into action when silversides were wiggled in the tank. I had fed him (not too smart, but SOOOOO worth it for me - luckily, I never got bit). You can see pics of him on my pic list. I paid $99.00 and he was just over a foot long. He was about 30 inches when I sold him back. Great choice.

Being as you are so close to Utah, call my LFS (Aquatica) and ask for Shawn Barton, he is the owner. He has always been able to get them. He might be able to ship one to you in Boise. (801) 224-1515. Tell him Marco sent you. Good Luck.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Last edited:
Back