Looking for a Fish

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
I am looking for a unicorn tang. :sfish: proper name (naso unicornis) one that already has a small horn growing. can anyone help me find one or know where i can purchase one at:bowdown:

So any of my fellow reefers see any unicorn tangs in their lfs:sfish:, keep me posted. Remember it has to have a small horn :Cheers:

they have one at my lfs but im in colo so idk how you could get it. they want $100 for it. but the horn is about 1/2 in maybe bigger.

our LFS always gets them in.. i never asked for prices b/c i would never get one for a tank my size but basically all the ones i've seen had horns here...

pufferguy where are you at in south dakota cuz i go through there regularly to go to work in ND, and predator where is the aquamart you are talking about at

its at 3255 S. Wadsworth blvd heres a link to their web page Home
it doesnt show what they have but it has their phone number and adress. i have purchased from there and they do have high quality stuff but their return policy sucks because if something dies in your tank they will find something wrong with your water and if there isnt they will make something wrong with it. im convinced they added salt to my water to void the return. but they quarentine all their fish for a week when they come in to make sure they dont have any illnesses. that was only one time that i had a fish die from them though and it was partially my fault because it was a really small fish i bought from them and i think the flow in my tank was a little strong for it.(it was a baby racoon butterfly)

Back