LPS Acans and LPS Blastos - Free!

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
Free to the first active LR member who pays the shipping. My choice to decide if you're active enough on the forums to deserve these.

Shipping is probably going to run somewhere between $30 - $50 overnight.

303 - 955 - four 9 six 4
chrisharris2266 at yahoo dot com

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 601
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 532
  • PIC_0031.jpg
    PIC_0031.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:
These are the 2 coolest corals I have. I'm going to try and sell it all and get out of the hobby. LR members get first crack at these 2 corals.

The rest is listed on craigslist locally.
Parting Out 2 Reef Tanks

oh crap if i have the money on friday i will get them from you rc. really just for the cost of shipping

Rc I'll take them!!! I'll even throw some extra in for your troubles!

(that is if James doesn't :))

Last edited:
I'm just frustrated with it. I can't afford to keep the frag farm going when all it does is cost me money. It was supposed to MAKE money for me - the goal was to try and support this addiction. But I don't seam to be able to sell enough of them to justify the expense of the frag tank.

The 30H display tank has been eating at me for months. I've been trying to sell off the rocks and corals so that I could break it down and start over with a dedicated LPS tank. But I'm down to about 15lbs of rock and can't get rid of it locally unless I give it away. I don't like any of the local reefers or the local club enough to give them anything but my middle finger. :mrgreen:

I also have an addiction to radio control airplanes. It's expensive. Reef tanks are expensive. I can't afford both. Airplanes are light. Fish tanks are heavy. Airplanes can be flown and stored for a week. Fish tanks require daily tending and maintenance. Airplanes don't cost me money when they are sitting. Fish tanks cost me money every single day.

Just decided that I had to make a decision on which hobby to keep. The kids and the wife like the fish tanks - but who do ya think takes care of the tanks? Hauling buckets of water and salt around the house just doesn't seam worth the hassle anymore.

Sorry to hear that. You always gave the best advice, hopefully you'll at least pop in from time to time on the forum.

Damnit, missed it!
RC, very bummed you'll be leaving. I really hope it's just temporary, and that a break will get you missing it and come back!

Thanks for all the great advice (especially the awesome fragging video) you've give, and you're absence will certainly be felt, RC.

Bummed!
-Alex

p.s. if you have more corals you'll be selling, I could certainly be interested, haha!

are you serious RC? you;re not leaving us are you? i mean you'll still be an active member on this site right?

hey rc what do you want for the light on the frag farm?

The 175w bulb was cheap. It's a $10 bulb from ebay. It's 14K. The ballast is an old Custom SeaLife magnetic ballast. You can have that system for shipping costs. $20? I'll throw in all the reflector metal I have on hand. Not much, but if you're creative and have some aluminum rivets you could make a nice reflector.

The dual 65w PC is a fairly new retrofit I purchased from Catalina. They are $89 NIB. This one is about 3 months old +/-. One bulb is 460nm and the other is actinic. It has a WorkHorse ballast. $50 shipped sound okay?

are you serious RC? you;re not leaving us are you? i mean you'll still be an active member on this site right?

I don't think I'll be as active, but I don't think I can stay away. This is honestly the best website/forum I've ever been a part of in my whole life. You guys and girls feel like family. Not sure I could stay away even if I tried.

Will you still have me - without a reef tank? :question:

At that point, I guess I'd be kinda like Dcan. All talk and no tank.
laughing.gif

Chriss if you have trouble or people back out hit me up. I'll gladly pay you for your coral my friend.

P.S. Puff puff.....................pass:bounce:

The 175w bulb was cheap. It's a $10 bulb from ebay. It's 14K. The ballast is an old Custom SeaLife magnetic ballast. You can have that system for shipping costs. $20? I'll throw in all the reflector metal I have on hand. Not much, but if you're creative and have some aluminum rivets you could make a nice reflector.

The dual 65w PC is a fairly new retrofit I purchased from Catalina. They are $89 NIB. This one is about 3 months old +/-. One bulb is 460nm and the other is actinic. It has a WorkHorse ballast. $50 shipped sound okay?

I don't think I'll be as active, but I don't think I can stay away. This is honestly the best website/forum I've ever been a part of in my whole life. You guys and girls feel like family. Not sure I could stay away even if I tried.

laughing.gif

let me see what i can come up with.

laughing.gif

Well.... if that's what it takes to keep you here. :bounce: BTW Do you you need the catalog of imaginary tanks?

I would love to take them off your hands. Instead of shipping I can come get them from you and give you cash that I would have spent shipping. If that sounds good to you?

Back