mag. test kit

imdaring

love my reef
are there any simple Mag. test kits they are a pain in my ASS, I have a Red sea test kit and I have never really under stood it?

the one I have is a 3pt and I have to use a syringe and drip and count and then
X by ??? WTH!! and then I have 3 kids yelling at me to do stuff iI cant take it .... lola 2 part sound good to me were can I get it?
I personally think the elos kit is not that bad its a 2 part test but really not that hard to understand.

I've used the Red Sea, it is a PITA. I like ccCapt also use and recommend the Sailfert, while still a 3 part it is easy to use.

I use Elos. The first time i used it was a pain. If you use elos it doesn't say to dump out the water from the first step. Other than that it seems to be fine. No one in my area stocks Salifert or I think I would use that brand.

the one I have is a 3pt and I have to use a syringe and drip and count and then
X by ??? WTH!! and then I have 3 kids yelling at me to do stuff iI cant take it .... lola 2 part sound good to me were can I get it?

lol I think we are talking about the same one... with the little powder, the first part is pretty easy it the second part you have to drop like 30 some drops in that it gets confusing... my GF kids are staying with there Dad but when they were home it was an after bed time project :)

I think all the mag test are more complicated then the standard add 5 drops and shake.I still find the ELOS easily better then anything Red Sea.

Back