Magnetic glass cleaner?

Hi guys,
What magnetic glass cleaner do you guys use and recommend? I see a $45 piranha float one on BRS, is it worth it? Or is there a cheaper one you use that works well?

ah, I see there is a junior blade for the medium, 125, and the regular blade for the 350. I wonder which would be better for my 60 gallon?

Wow I need that easy blade. My mag float still leaves behind stubburn algae and white snail slime stuff!

Ya, i had a mag float once. Once.
Was so weak in comparison to the Algae Free magnets. I supposed i could have bought a larger one but i had the one that was recommended for my tank and glass thickness. It sucked. Never again. I never need the scraper for my Algae Free. Just for the very base along the sand which is hard to get at.

Ah, so you have the expensive one huh? (why am I not surprised ;) ) If it's better I'm all for it, you have the piranha, hammerhead or tiger shark?

haha, honestly i'm not really sure which one.
Whichever one says it's for 1/2" thick glass.
But ya... i start off cheap and it bites me in the butt. Every time.

Ok, I just ordered the "Piranha" Algae free off of BRS, I priced out the mag float with the attachment and was at 34, so I thought, eh, if the Algae free one is only 10 bucks more and is that much more powerful, might as well go big. I like things clean baby. Plus, it looks all cool and wooden, oooh la la.
Thanks for all your help guys!

Back