March Meeting

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Who is hosting?

When is it?

Where we meeting?

Just thought I would throw this out and see if we had any takers for March....

Brandon

if it gets down to the wire we can have it at my place, but it would be great to see someone elses tank. how about you minireefer can you afford about 15 plane tickets?

On a side note for those of you that plan ahead, We have a flashlight easter egg hunt weather permitting on the saturday night before easter at our house. Its a blast, the kids love it. Even for people like timothy who still think there 13. We hide eggs on about 1 acre and turn out all the lights all you see is a couple dozen flashlight zipping around in the dark. anyway as it gets closer let me know if you can make it so we will know how much candy to get.

I'll come to the Eatser egg hunt, but I better get a headstart over little Timmy! Hope that Brat Brandon, and his sidekick Brian wont be there! They always try and take all my candy. Please, please, please, frag me a peice is all I ever hear. :grumble:

Hmm, frags in plastic eggs. Good idea!

I'd like to give my butterfly just a bit longer to munch before I host guys.

It's just embarrassing right now.

I sent CrazyFrags a PM asking him if he would have a free weekend before he has to pack and move off.....

If he does i would really like to try and do it to accomodate him... He has been a great sponsor for the club and we will truely hate seeing him leave...

I'll keep us all posted on his respond.

Brandon

Also there is a couple that came to like the first 2 meetings and have not been back due to their work schedule. I told them that I would try and have it scheduled on the 3rd or 4th weekend in March.

I agree though we should accomidate Fred since he is leaving us. :(

Host site

Brandon, I have no tanks set up at the house, only att the store but I will host if you need someone to. Let me know. I can bring door prizes. (SUPERMAN FRAG ), and a few more.

Wow thanks Steve... Your participation in the club is greatly appreciated...

Timothy if you aren't against it I know I would love to see your tank and if steve is giving corals we don't want to abuse a great sponsor to much....

Just let us know Timothy........

Also after that I can have it at my place in April, new tank and all should be going by then and maybe angelas butterfly will have finished up its work for May.

Fred is kinda busy with moving and all and can't really give a good time excepts not the weekend of the 11th.... I say we try for the weekend of the 18th and hopefully he will be able to make it.

Thanks
Brandon

I vote on Timothy .He has a REAL NICE tank .That most of ya'll missed out on.He has a set-up that is worth showing off .

Last edited:
Anyone going to jump on this? Maybe I bring the host a frag! Does that help any?

Notice I didn't say a frag of what... mainly because david is watching my tank and don't know if anything will be alive when I get home HEHE.

Brandon

brandon, I think being alive is the least of your coral worries. Misterious alien abduction is more likely. :^:
hey dave that tort you got me died already but those other sps's are looking ok.when you go tommorow grab me that frogspawn you wanted to trade me!

Sorry I sold the frogspaw, but I have 3 clams, Giant Red Brain, a few sps FRAGS, and a new MR2 I will sell for $19.99 Shipped.

Oh bout forgot.....Big Screen, Computer, Couch, and some :pooh: underware I found in the top drawer.

I'm looking forward to hosting in May, except when I'm in Mexico. Kinda expensive, but the snorkeling/diving is awesome! :bounce:

Mr. Piggy (Butterfly) has removed all of the aiptasia that I can see.

I would love to visit Steve's store sometime as a group. Seems like everytime I go by, it's after hours. :cry:

I'd love to see Timothy's tank too.

We're going on a ski trip in March though, so the 18/19th is the only weekend I'm available. I think it's most important to book it around Fred's schedule.

The folks who originally started with the club work on Saturday, so Sunday is the only day they can attend, if I remember correctly.

No they said that they would be off the 3rd and 4th weekend in March I believe.

James I am sorry, I cant let it go for that. If you'll pay with cah I'll let it go for $30.99 and I'll throw in a a dvd player and stereo to sweetin the deal.

Back